Sunday, April 6, 2014

North Fork Sound Top 20 - April 6th 2014

My Darling Clementine

1. My Darling Clementine: King Of The Carnival
2. The Georgia Satellites: Days Gone By
3. Chris Difford: Up The Junction (demo)
4. The Graysmiths: Give It A Name
5. Dennis Walks: Having A Party
6. Johnny Cash: I'm Movin' On (w/Waylon Jennings)
7. Keida: Ganja Tea
8. The Honeys: Goodnight My Love
9. Die Antwoord: Cookie Thumper!
10. Louis Jordan: Ain't That Just Like A Woman
11. The Bad Plus: Second Part - The Sacrifice: Introduction
12. The Strypes: Hard To Say No
13. Tius (feat. Sophia Cruz): Champagne Poppin'
14. Roni Stoneman: Lonesome Road Blues
15. The Dwight Twilley Band: Did You See What Happened
16. Chrissie Hynde: Dark Sunglasses
17. Bobby Rush w/Blinddog Smokin': Funky Old Man
18. First Aid Kit: My Silver Lining
19. Samsaya: Stereotype (Slick Shoota remix)
20. The Stalkers: Take It Or Leave It

North Fork Sound Alb O' The Week
Geraint Watkins: Moustique

Last Week's Listener 'Thumbs-Ups'
Arizona Dranes: I Shall Wear A Crown
Ben Hall: I Feel Fine
The Blasters: Breath Of My Love 
Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band: Tarotplane
 Charlie Parker
Charlie Parker: Oh, Lady Be Good
The Clash: I Fought The Law
Danny Gatton & Joey DeFrancesco: Gearheads 
Dave Alvin: Highway 61
Denzil & Pat: All I Have To Do Is Dream
Detroit
Detroit: Rock & Roll
The Dirty Strangers: Talk To Me
Drenge: Bloodsports
Egg: Boilk
Elin Ruth
photo: Martin Dam Kristensen
Elin Ruth: F Off (feat. Ane Brun)
Evelyn 'Champagne' King: Shame (12" version)
The Flamin' Groovies: The Girl Can't Help It
The Flashcubes
The Flashcubes: Forever
Fleetwood Mac: World's In A Tangle
Fluke: Atom Bomb
The Mothers of Invention: Cheap Thrills
Gene Ammons: Til There Was You
James Williamson
James Williamson: Open Up And Bleed (w/Carolyn Wonderland)
Jessie Hill: Ooh Poo Pah Doo Pt.1
The Jim Jones Revue: Tx. 512
Lydia Loveless: They Don't Know
My Darling Clementine: Goodnight Louise
The Olympics: Talking Trash
O.V. Wright
O.V. Wright: A Nickel And A Nail
Sabina: The Sun
Sabina: Tabarly
Sabina
Sabina:  Toujours
Saor Patrol: Duncarron
The Stooges: Loose
Willie Nile: Say Hey




No comments: