Sunday, September 12, 2010

North Fork Sound Top 20 - September 12th 2010



Gene Casey

Shelter Island Beach Blast, NY - 9/11/10

1. Gene Casey & The Lone Sharks: I Love What I Do
2.
George Gilmore & The Giblets: Chicken Necks
3. X-tal: Mark Time
4. Lee "Scratch" Perry: You Crummy
5.
Slade: Coz I Luv You
6. Todd Rundgren: Hideaway

7.
Baba Brooks: Watermelon Man
8. Billy Fury: It's You I Need
9. Lonnie Mack: I Found A Love
10. Marianne Faithfull: Long Black Veil

11. The Blind Boys Of Alabama w/Charlie Musselwhite: I Had Trouble
12.
Lou Reed: My Friend George
13. Victor DeLorenzo: Picture Her Blue
14. Bo Diddley: You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover
15. Mark Knopfler: El Macho

16.
Jimmy Reed: You Got Me Dizzy
17. Vanity: Pretty Mess

18. Quickspace: The Lobbalong Song

19. 10,000 Maniacs: Daktari

20. Flowered Up: Egg Rush

George Gilmore
Shelter Island Beach Blast, NY - 9/11/10

North Fork Sound Alb O' The Week
The Phobics: Deptford Calling

North Fork Sound Legend Of The Month
Lowell George

Last Week's Listener Favourites
Alex McMurray: Lazy Eye
Alex McMurray: Mr. Weitz
Audience: Seven Sore Bruises

Big Jack Reynolds: I Had A Little Dog
Black Grape: Reverend
Black Grape
Danny Gatton & Joey DeFrancesco : Gearheads
Elvis Presley: Just Because
The Fun Lovin' Criminals w/Ian McCulloch: The Summer Wind
Gene Casey & The Lone Sharks: Which Lie To Tell
Gene Vincent: Double Talkin' Baby
Gillian Welch: Good 'til Now
Hallogallo 2010: Drone Schlager
Ian Dury & The Blockheads: Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll
Fats Domino, Jerry Lee Lewis & ht
Waldorf Astoria, NYC


Jerry Lee Lewis w/Mick Jagger: Dead Flowers
The Johnny Otis Show: High Heel Sneakers
Johnny Winter: Shame Shame Shame
Lowell George & The Factory: Lightning-rod Man
M.I.A: Meds And Feds

Alex Baskerville, Lemmy, Michael Baskerville
Swansea
photo: ht
Motörhead: Iron Fist
The Only Ones: Oh Lucinda (Love Becomes A Habit)

The Psychedelic Furs: Heaven

Richard Thompson: I Feel So Good
The Rudies: My Sweet Lord

Sparks: Perfume
The Screaming Blue Messiahs: Tracking The Dog
The Sex Pistols: Pistols Propaganda
The Star Spangles: I Live For Speed
Suicide: Be Bop Kid
Tony Joe White: Travening Bone
Trombone Shorty: The Cure
The Velvet Underground: Femme Fatale

The Wolfmen: Marilyn Monroe

I now have a show - 'PURE' - on a GREAT radio station. Find the station and archived shows here:
www.wpkn.org or tune in to listen "live" at WPKN 89.5 fm
SEND PROMOS - cds or vinyl ONLY, to Box 45, New Suffolk, NY, 11956
Next show: October 8th, and every second Friday of the month, 12 (noon) - 3pm

No comments: