Friday, October 3, 2008

Full "Dream" play-list (week of Sept 28th)

The A-Bones: I Must Be Dreamin’
Abba: I Have A Dream
Alan Vega: American Dreamer
Amy Allison: Dreaming’s Killing Me
Angel Corpus Christi (w/Alan Vega): Dream Baby Dream
Angelo Badalamenti: Dance Of The Dream Man
Arthur Alexander: Dream Girl
Audience: I Had A Dream
The Baseball Project: Sometimes I Dream Of Willie Mays
Beach Boys: California Dreamin’
The Belfast Gypsies: Gloria’s Dream
Bobby Darin: Dream Lover
Bruce Springsteen: Dream Baby Dream
Bunny Wailer: Dreamland
The Call: Scene Beyond Dreams
Charlie Christian: Lester’s Dream
The Charms: Dream
Cheap Trick: The Dream Police
Chris Farlowe & The Thunderbirds: Just A Dream
Chuck Berry: My Dream
Cornell Campbell: Girl Of My Dreams
Danny Gatton: Memphis Dream
David Bowie: Moonage Daydream
Dion: Dream Baby
Dolly Parton: Only Dreamin’
Dr. John & The Lower 911: Dream Warrior
Duffy: Distant Dreamer
The Eagles: I Dreamed There Was No War
Eddie Cochran: I’ll See You In My Dreams
The Electric Prunes: I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night
The Everly Brothers: Sweet Dreams
The Flashcubes: Bad Dream
Forest For The Trees: Dreams
Gallon Drunk: Series Of Dreams
Gary Lucas: Old Dreams/Dream Of The Wild Horses
Ghostigital: Dream Of Sleep
Gladys Knight & The Pips: Pipe Dreams
The Heart Throbs: Dreamtime
Hellions: Daydreaming Of You
Home: Dreamer
Ian McLagan & The Bump Band: Wishing Hoping Dreaming
Ian McNabb & Crazy Horse: You Must Be Prepared To Dream
Jeremy Gluck: Dream Baby Dream
Jesse & Marvin: Dream Girl
Jimi Hendrix Experience: Rainy Day, Dream Away/Still Raining, Still Dreaming
John Lee Hooker: My Dream
John Martyn: Dreams By The Sea
Johnny Allen: Sweet Dreams
Julie London: You Stepped out of A Dream
Keith Richards: All I Have To Do Is Dream
Lee “Scratch” Perry: Dreamland Skank
Little Feat: All That You Dream
Los Straightjackets: Nightmare In Monte Cristo
Luna: Dream Baby Dream
Marianne Faithfull: Bored By Dreams
Marianne Nowottny & The All American Band: Love Is Just A Dream
Mark Knopfler: The Ragpicker’s Dream
Martin Rev: Daydreams
Max Romeo: Wet Dream
Max Wall: Dream Tobacco
Miles Davis: Moon Dreams
Nathaniel Mayer: I Had A Dream
Neil Young: It’s A Dream
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: I Had A Dream, Joe
Otis Redding: I’ve Got Dreams To Remember
P.P. Arnold: Am I Still Dreaming?
Patsy Cline: Sweet Dreams (Of You)
Patto: The Dream I Had Last Night
Paul Weller: 22 Dreams
The Pretty Things: Dream/Joey
Prince Buster: Dreams To Remember
The Prisonaires: Dreaming Of you
Prisonshake: Dream Along
Randy Newman: The Dream I Had Last Night
Reverend Horton Heat: In Your Wildest Dreams
Richard Thompson: Waltzing’s For Dreamers
Rilo Kiley: Dreamworld
Robert Schimmel: From Wet Dreams To Socks (excerpt)
Robyn Hitchcock: I Often Dream Of Trains
Roy Orbison: In Dreams
Sandy Denny: I’m A Dreamer
Small Faces: I’m Only Dreaming
The Soft Boys: Dreams
The Soundtrack Of Our Lives: Lone Summer Dream
Suicide: Keep Your Dreams (alt vocal)
T. Rex: Teenage Dream
Teenage Fanclub: Sparky’s Dream
Terry Hall & Salad: Dream A Little Dream
Tom Waits: Innocent When you Dream (Barroom)
Tommy McLain: Sweet Dreams
Van Morrison: These Dreams Of You
Vanity 6: Wet Dream
Wanda Jackson: Sweet Dreams (Of You) – Congrats, Wanda!
Willie Mitchell: Teenie’s Dream

North Fork Sound (radio):- www.live365.com/stations/thespangler

No comments: